Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/ carers at all times I will:
• Remember that children play for FUN.
• Applaud effort and good play as well as success
• Always Respect the match officials’ decisions
• Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided)
• Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
• Encourage the players to Respect the opposition, referee and match officials
• Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour
If you do not comply with the FA Respect codes of conduct while watching your child enjoy playing football I understand the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA:
• The FA/County FA could impose a fine and suspension against my club
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game This club is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment. Remember children’s football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.